Monday, March 31, 2008

Best 1.67 I've ever spent

Emma, like most four year old girls, is a big fan of princesses. Slap a picture of a princess on just about anything and she's all over it. Princess fruit snacks, princess underwear, princess toothbrushes, princess pajamas, etc. etc. Ad Nauseum. Last night's big hit was Princess Bubble Bath. I took the bubble bath out of the Target bag and her jaw dropped open like I had just given her the answers to all of life's great mysteries. (Insert heavenly music here....) PRINCESS BUBBLE BATH!!!! She was fairly dancing by bathtime in anticipation. Turns out it doesn't take much princess bubble bath to make a princess's bath very bubbly. I dumped in a couple of capfuls and sort of had to beat the bubbles back into submission before she could get into the tub. I'm still not sure if I got all the bubbles off of her...she gets caught in a rainstorm today and she'll be nothing but a pile of pink foam.

No comments: