Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sometimes

On a bit of a different note. I'm experiencing some unpleasantness lately that is causing there to be tension at home. I'm exhausted, still trying to recover from my shoulder, work full time and do as much other stuff as I can. It seems that anxiety and what I think might be a bought of short term depression has moved in. I'm so disappointed because I had been off of depression medication for just about 10 months...and then this started. I think anyone would feel anxious or stressed with what we have going on (it's about money), but I seem to feel it ten fold. I don't sleep either...which makes it difficult to deal with any stress or anxiety without falling apart. I know my life is blessed with much. I just wish that the anxiety wasn't one of those things that I seem to have so abundently.

No comments: