Friday, April 4, 2008

Solution?


Meet my best friends for the last few days. I've become a connoisseur of fine eye care products. Today I stayed home from work. Why? Because A. I can't see and driving has become more than an adventure, and 2. Because I've come down with a cold on top of everything else. Have I somehow pissed of Karma? Because I'm getting an awful lot of attention from Karma...and it's time to KNOCK IT OFF.

Anyway. Back to me (it's all about me). I'm dead asleep in bed this morning with a boogery nose and a there's-a-horse-on-my-head type of headache. Phone rings (never fails). It's the optometrist office...do you think you could come down to have your eye checked? I blather something almost unintelligible about staying home and a head cold and then say I'll be down later.
I drove to the office with no glasses on or contacts in. Which means I sort of aimed the car in the direction of their office and hoped for the best. My eye is healing...the right eye is getting better too. So now, no contacts until Monday and then a recheck in about a week and we'll start all over again. Maybe I'll just get some glasses.

No comments: