Thursday, April 24, 2008

All right, I think I'm better...

I seem to be able to sit up and not have everything around me move on it's own today. Progress. I think drinking two bottles of water helped today. I can go for days on end and drink nothing but diet pepsi and coffee. I'm told this is bad.

So I see the surgeon tomorrow and I'll get to see "THE PICTURES" of the inside of my shoulder. They'll proudly point at what they took out and pat themselves on the back because I'm going to feel so much better now. Only I don't yet. I still have "RESTRICTIONS" too, which get me out of alot of housework so they are almost as good a perk as the drugs. Whenever there is something I have to do like ironing my white coats, I point sadly at my shoulder and Joe does the ironing. Ahhhh. Restrictions! I also can't lift heavy pots (so I say they are all heavy), do the laundry or pretty much any of the other things I don't like to do (insert sad face here....) Restrictions, ya know. The first few days of having "restrictions" was the best because my arm was still in a sling and everybody brought me things and felt sorry for me. I was done with the sling last Friday....so, now I have to get my own stuff. Unless I say it's too heavy...which of course it all is. My official restrictions are a three pound weight limit which narrows down what I can pick up to Diet Pepsi, my iTouch and the telephone. God, if I didn't feel so crappy all the time, this would be heaven!

No comments: